Thursday, February 5, 2015

Showing Off

 
Is it ok to be an exhibitionist?

No! I’m not talking about flashing to little old women at the bus stop. 
 
I am talking about showing off my big hard dick to another man via cam.

Well it is everywhere - from phones to chat rooms. 

Why is this such a turn on for everyone - including me? 



Up and down and done and off you go.  No mess no phone number no expectations.

It is anonymous (or not) and it is highly focused. 

Where else are you going to get someone to stare at your junk (I hate that term but it works well here) for an extended period while you jerk off?  It is also safe.  Plus no one is going to be offended or call the cops.

Hey I love showing off.

3 comments:

  1. Me too! I love to slow strip while a guy watches me. It makes me so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks for the note - funny that I just got done jacking of on cam for a group of guys who were also naked and jacking off. COVID19 sex

      Delete