Friday, March 12, 2010

Gaydar

How good is your “gaydar”?

I know that mine isn’t as good as some others. I think that may be because, as a late breaking gay I kind of suppressed it most of my life. Maybe it was more like denying it and maybe I just was never good at it. Since I came out though I have learned that gaydar might have to do with location. Lets look at some examples

Try to imagine you’re in these situations and let’s measure your Gaydar.

1.You meet a perfect stranger in a men’s clothing store. There is a glance and a smile across the sale rack. Is he gay or just being friendly?

The analysis:

a. Is he checking you out? (Are his eyes sweeping from head to toe and back again and is there a pause at your package?

b. Is there a little smile of appreciation as he does this?

c. Is he “adjusting his package” as he does this?

So how many of these did you pick up on?

3 correct: you have excellent gaydar

2 correct: you jacked off in the shower this morning

1 correct: you need a Seeing Eye dog

Next

2. You meet a perfect stranger in a gay bar and there is a glance and a smile at the bar. Is he flirting or just begging to be taken home?

The analysis:

a. Did he check you out from across the room?

b. Is he staring into your eyes?

c. Is he adjusting your package as he does this?

So how many of these did you pick up on?

3 correct: you have gaydar

2 correct: you are drunk

1 correct: you are blind drunk

Next

3. You meet a perfect stranger in a bath house steam room. There is a glance and a smile through the steam. Is he flirting or just begging to be sucked?

The analysis:

a. Is he waiving his dick in your face?

b. Does he have your dick in his hand?

c. Is sucking on your nuts?

So how many of these did you pick up on?

3 correct: OMG

2 correct: could care less

1 correct: don’t need gaydar

SOOOOO - I guess you could say that gaydar is situational. I guess my gaydar will get better if I just spend more time in the right places.

No comments:

Post a Comment