Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bisexual?

As I have mentioned, I went through a phase where I thought maybe I was bisexual. I guess technically I was. I was, afterall, having sex with a woman on a "somewhat" regular basis and at the same time wanting to be (and occasionly actualy being) with men. Yes I cheated! I think I will devote a whole different blog to cheating but for now I want to focus on what I was thinking, when I was thinking, that I was bi-sexual.

I did a lot of on-line reaserach during my "bi-curious" phase. Did you know that Alexander the Great, the Macedonian king, is thought to have been bisexual, and to have had a male lover named Hephaestion.

And did you know, also according to Wikeopedian, that Spartans thought that love and erotic relationships between experienced and novice soldiers would solidify combat loyalty and encourage heroic tactics as men vied to impress their lovers? Now they were suppose to leave such things behind and go get married and have kids, but it sounds pretty "bisexual" to me.

Wikeopedia lists more than 150 "famous" people that are or were "bisexual" Amoung them Marlan Brando, Samy Davis Jr, Richard Burton, David Bowe, and Andy Dick (Please!). Thank you Wikeopdea.

It wasn't that easy when I first was searching on the internet. But I found a few refrences that I clung to. I mean, hell if Alexander the great could be bisexual I could be! Right? But I wasn't.

Oh I got it up with my wife. And most of the time it felt good. But now I know it wasn't even close.

Thats what I discovered about me - I love men.

If you are bisexual - more power to you - I just know that I was kidding myself - I love men! I love the sight, smell and touch of a sexy man. I am Gay!

1 comment: