Saturday, January 9, 2010

Partnering and Open Relationships

A life partner?

A husband?

NO WAY!!!!

I was married for over 30 years - to one woman - not going there again - as I said before - so many men, so much sex and so little time.

OK - so I didn't stick to that - I fell in love - what can I say. We both came into our relationship kicking and screaming - and that was besides when we were having sex.

Yes he is a Late Breaking Gay (LBG) and we both just wanted to meet and have sex with as many men as possible.

But then we found that we were soul mates. All of that I feel like we were lovers in a previous life (more about that in later posts) and more besides. We had to be together.

So we came up with the only possible solution - have it both ways!

We live as husband and husband (actually his youngest (22) is now living with us), but we have an open relationship. Our rules are pretty simple, if we are both in town we share playmates and if one of us out of town play safe (always) and share details. It is that simple and seems to be working really really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment