Thursday, May 9, 2013

Of Leather and Opera


My Husband and I like lots of different things – what?

This last Friday we went to a leather bar (in leather harnesses and leather hats and gauntlets and I wore my leather jeans. 

On Saturday we went to the opera. 
We stay busy with lots of different things – some very gay and some very straight (there was also a birthday party Saturday for my Husband’s youngest grandchild.)

As a LBG (late-breaking-gay) here is what is wonderful about that:  when you come out life changes but it can be wonderful changes.  For us it has been keeping in touch and in friendship with straight friends, enjoying our families and also embracing our “gayness” and adding that aspect to our lives. 

It is great to be a LBG (late-breaking-gay)!

No comments:

Post a Comment